Protect your money and build a better future.
Through a partnership with the Oregon Treasury Savings Network and the Oregon College Savings Plan, 211info is providing easier access to organizations and government programs that can help you make more confident financial decisions. Some of the programs also provide access to wealth building programs such as tax credit claims and Individual Development Accounts.
There are statewide resources available to explore. You may also localize your search using the 211info database.
Personal Finances and Budgeting
- Money Management & Financial Literacy
- Budget Coaching
- For a limited time, you can earn $50 towards a new or existing Oregon College Savings Plan account by taking a free online financial literacy class from Financial Beginnings
- Debt Consolidation
- Credit Card Counseling
- Bankruptcy Assistance
- Oregon student loan help and information
How to Open a Bank Account
Getting Money through Tax Credits
- Tax Preparation Assistance
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Oregon State Income Tax Information
Improving your Credit Score
- Saving for Retirement (OregonSaves)
- Save for College and Job Training (Oregon College Savings Plan)
- Disability-Related Savings Accounts (Oregon ABLE Savings Plan)
- Saving to Start a Business
- Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) (Oregon IDA Initiative)
OREGON UNCLAIMED PROPERTY
Use this free search tool to find uncashed checks and rebates that may belong to you.
211info does not endorse the agencies listed on this webpage, nor does it guarantee or make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained here. 211info disclaims any and all responsibility and liability that may be asserted or claimed resulting from or arising out of reliance upon the information and procedures presented on this webpage.