211info is a trusted source of information. We embrace equity, kindness and empathy, and we deliver on our values through professionalism, a high-quality database and tech-forward innovations.
Workplace Culture and Values
We are committed to equitable hiring practices, and we promote inclusion in our workplace. 211info is committed to equity and to building a culturally diverse workforce.
211info invites candidates who are committed to working with under-represented populations, who speak languages in addition to English, and who reflect our diverse community. Our Equity Team provides leadership in our ongoing workplace improvements.
211info provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, our employees enjoy a uniquely supportive and flexible work culture, including:
- Remote/virtual work opportunities
- Certification with City of Portland “Sustainability at Work” program
- Clean and safe physical work spaces
- BIPOC, LGBTQ+ and Spanish-speakers Affinity Groups
- Dog-friendly office
- Equity team leading inclusive team programs and processes
- Green team leading environmental stewardship in our workplace
- Safety team focused on supporting employees’ physical wellness