Partners and Service Providers: Find contact information for our Outreach and Engagement Team here.
News and Media: Find contact information for News and Media here.
We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Dial 211 or 1-866-698-6155
- TTY: dial 7-1-1 and call 1-866-698-6155
- Some phones that use VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) or Wifi calling might not be able to dial 211. If that is the case, please use our toll-free number: 1-866-698-6155
Language interpreters are available. Please note: During times of emergency incident response, 211info’s response time may vary. Hours may also vary based on program.
Need help contacting 211info? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Text or Email
You can reach the 211info team from Monday to Friday by text, email, online, or through our mobile app. Text and email are available in English and Spanish.
- Text your zip code to 898211 (TXT211) – M-F from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Email [email protected] – Response within 24 hours
- Download the 211info app from the Apple App Store or the Android version from the Google Play Store.
Feedback & Grievances
If you have feedback or a complaint about 211info services, you may call 2-1-1 and ask to speak to a supervisor. If a supervisor is not available, please leave us a voicemail. A supervisor will look into the issue and, if requested, contact you to follow-up. 211info keeps records of all requests and grievances, including the client’s name, date, nature of the grievance, and outcome.