When you give help, you give hope. Make a difference in our community by donating your time and gently-used items to Oregonians and Washingtonians in need or make a tax-deductible gift to 211info.
Donate your time.
From delivering meals to mentoring kids to nature restoration, there are so many ways to use your time and talents for others.Click here to find Oregon and Washington state volunteer opportunities through our partners at United Way.
Interested in becoming a shelter volunteer? Shelter volunteer shifts are about as hands-on as this work gets. You should be comfortable working together with people experiencing homelessness, and you should plan to be on your feet and doing active work during these shifts.
- Find shelter volunteer opportunities in Multnomah County here.
- Find opportunities to support organizations addressing houselessness across Oregon.
- Find opportunities to support organizations addressing houselessness in Washington.
Donate the right gear.
Help keep your neighbors fed, dry, and safe. Outreach providers need gear they can pass out now and to have in reserve during cold weather. Having the right gear staged in the right places before a crisis will help providers better focus on direct services and life-saving efforts in the moment.
- Find an Oregon Goodwill donation center near you and see what items they accept.
- Oregon Habitat for Humanity ReStore locations accept new and gently used appliances, furniture, building materials, household goods and more from individuals and companies. Find an Oregon ReStore location near you.
- Explore opportunities to donate items to Washington Habitat for Humanity here.
- Learn how to donate items in Multnomah County.
Give to 211info
Gifts support the 211info team in its day-to-day work.