Employment Related Day Care (ERDC) provides a subsidy to working families to cover the cost of child care in order to provide access to quality child care to those working and caring for a child. Assistance is available when funds are available.

104 Litch Street
Enterprise, OR 97828
Eligibility: -Must be an employed Oregon resident with income below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level
-Have a child care need for a qualifying child (under age 12 who need care, ages 12-17 who require care due to special circumstances, child is a US citizen or qualified non-citizen)
-Must need child care to remain employed. For a two-parent family, this means both parents must have all or part of their work hours overlap
-Child care provider must be DHS-approved
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, closed major holidays
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (541) 426-3155 Main phone Self-Sufficiency
Email Address: [email protected]
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Complete an application and have an interview with a DHS worker.
-Print out, complete, and mail the application by using the website
-Walk into a DHS Self-Sufficiency Office (Processing Centers do not offer walk-in services)
-Call your local DHS Self-Sufficiency Office and ask for an application to be mailed to you
FEES: All families receiving ERDC have a co-payment calculated using the number of people in the family and their combined income. The minimum co-payment is $27/month, and the average co-payment is $193/month.
DOCUMENTS: What you may need to provide during or after your interview:
-Social Security number (SSN) for everyone in benefit group (not required to provide Social Security card)
-Proof of gross income for the last 30 days (pay stubs, a letter from employer, award letter, for self-employment bank statements showing business revenue and costs )
-Non-citizens must provide legal documentation in order for DHS to determine if they meet the eligibility criteria. Some examples include I-94, Permanent Resident Card, I-551, Employment Authorization, I-688B
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, interpretation by arrangement
Application form is available in English, English Large Print, Spanish, Spanish Large Print, Arabic, Burmese, Nepali, Russian, Somali, Vietnamese
AREA SERVED: Baker, Union, and Wallowa Counties
SITE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
  • Child Care Expense Assistance
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.