The Employment Related Day Care program (ERDC) helps families who are working, in school, or receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) pay for child care, including registration fees.
103 SW Kinkade Road
Boardman, OR 97818
Eligibility: This program is for families that:
- Live in Oregon
- Are working or in school or receiving TANF.
- In a two-parent family, both parents must be working or in school. (This does not apply to parents receiving TANF.)
- There are some exceptions for two parent households where one parent cannot provide child care because of a medical or mental health condition, or if supervised contact is required by the State.
- Need child care to keep working, attending school, or participating in family well-being activities.
- Have a child who is:
- A U.S. citizen or qualifying non-citizen,
- Under 13 years old and needs child care, or
- 13 to 17 years old and needs care because of special circumstances.
- Meet income limits.
-Initial income limits 200% FPL. Ongoing and Exit limit 250% FPL. See website for income chart.
Hours: Wednesday 9am-4pm by appointment only
Can also contact or visit the Hermiston office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm for Self-Sufficiency services
Phone/FAX Numbers
    Email Address: [email protected]
    INTAKE PROCEDURE: Apply online, by phone, or in person at a local ODHS Self Sufficiency Branch Office
    FEES: ERDC is a subsidy program. This means many families still pay part of the child care cost. This is called a copayment (copay). The copay amount depends on family size and income.
    DOCUMENTS: What you may need to provide during or after your interview:
    -Social Security number (SSN) for everyone in benefit group (not required to provide Social Security card)
    -Proof of gross income for the last 30 days (pay stubs, a letter from employer, award letter, for self-employment bank statements showing business revenue and costs)
    -Non-citizens must provide legal documentation in order for DHS to determine if they meet the eligibility criteria. Some examples include I-94, Permanent Resident Card, I-551, Employment Authorization, I-688B.
    LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, interpretation by arrangement
    AREA SERVED: Morrow and Umatilla Counties
    SITE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-noon and 1pm-5pm
    • Child Care Expense Assistance
    If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
    * The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.