Area agency on aging that provides a comprehensive system of care for older adults and people with disabilities that promotes choice, independence, and dignity. Determines eligibility for SNAP/food stamps and Medicaid. Services include in-home care services, community living, congregate and home-delivered meals, employment, legal services, home health care, case management, Oregon Project Independence (OPI), gatekeeper program, pre-admission screening for nursing homes, foster homes, health promotion programs, and residential and nursing home care for Medicaid-eligible older adults with disabilities. Offers support for primary caregivers, family members caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease or related dementia, and grandparents caring for grandchildren.

Adult protective services investigates incidents of abuse involving older adults and people with disabilities who are living in a facility or in their own homes and provides a phone line to report abuse or neglect of older adults and adults with disabilities.

This location also inspects and licenses adult foster homes in Jackson and Josephine Counties.
155 N 1st Street
Central Point, OR 97502
Eligibility: Age 60 and older and adults with disabilities age 18 and older
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (541) 618-7572 Main phone
  • (541) 618-7853 Local Abuse Reporting Hotline
  • (855) 503-7233 Statewide Abuse Reporting Hotline
Email Address: [email protected]
INTAKE PROCEDURE: -Walk in or call for more information
-Some programs require an in-person or phone interview appointment
-Those calling to report abuse or neglect can call the Adult Protective Services hotline
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: Varies by service
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, interpretation by arrangement
AREA SERVED: Jackson and Josephine Counties
  • Adult Protective Intervention/Investigation
  • Area Agencies on Aging
  • Caregiver Training
  • Case/Care Management * Adults With Disabilities/Health Conditions
  • Case/Care Management * Older Adults
  • Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Reporting
  • Food Stamps/SNAP * Adults With Disabilities/Health Conditions
  • Food Stamps/SNAP * Older Adults
  • Home Health Care
  • Medicaid Information/Counseling
  • Medicare Information/Counseling
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.