ST VINCENT DE PAUL PORTLAND COUNCIL
EMERGENCY UTILITY ASSISTANCE
Print & Share
Print & Share
Accepting calls for applicants whose utility service is
disconnected and have already contacted utility company for payment
Not accepting appointments
- (503) 235-8431 Hotline Wait times may be long due to limited staffing.
Due to Covid-19, limited public access. No drop ins. Visitors must
make an appointment by phone only. No email or online applications
Call and speak with representative
Photo ID, utility bill matching applicant's name and address, and
shut-off notice. If your utility uses "paperless billing," print a
copy of your bill before receiving assistance.
Clackamas and Multnomah Counties, and zip codes 97062, 97221, and
Varies by service
MAX Green line, TriMet Route 72
- Electric Service Payment Assistance
- Gas Service Payment Assistance
- Heating Fuel Payment Assistance
- Water Service Payment Assistance
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.