Provides Certified Residential services that offer integrated settings and support personal power, choice and full access to the greater community.
Residential services can be Alternative Living Services or Companion Home Services which are provided in typical homes or apartments in the community.
Supports may vary from a few hours a month to 24 hours daily of one-on-one support.
Supports are based on individual need and include the following:
Group Training Homes
- Community based residential facilities that serve two or more adults
- Independence training and access to 24 hour supervision
- A participation fee to a certified Residential Care Services provider for room and board
Group Homes (also licensed by RCS as Assisted Living Facility or Adult Family Home)
- Community based residential facilities that serve two or more adults
- A participation fee to a certified Residential Care Services provider for room and board
- Independence training and access to 24 hour supervision
Supported Living Services (aka Alternative Living Services)
- Living within one's own home with one to three other persons while receiving instruction and support from contracted service providers
- Individuals pay their own rent, food and other personal expenses
- Independent skills teaching and training
Community Crisis Stabilization Services (CCSS)
Short term (180-day) behavioral health stabilization and intensive supports to children enrolled in DDA who are in crisis and at risk of hospitalization and institutionalization
Enhanced Respite Services
- Break in caregiving
- Behavioral stabilization of the child
- The ability to partner with the state to create an individualized service plan
- Maximum of 30 days in a calendar year of services
Overnight planned Respite Services (OPRS)
- A break for family members
- Maximum 14 days in a calendar year of services
- Individualized activities and support
- Services in a community setting, such as home or apartment staffed by contracted, certified providers
- Person-centered plan to meet individual and family needs
Voluntary Placement Services (VPS)
- Parents maintaining custody of their child while partnering with licensed provider
- Supports and focus on individual and unique needs
Residential Habilitation Centers (RHC's)
For individuals who need Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) or Nursing Facility (NF) level of care Includes:
- Aggressive, continuous active treatment for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Supports to help client become more independent so they are able to move to a less restrictive environment
- Supports and engagement to maintain skills for a better quality of life.
907 Harney Street
Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98660
Eligibility: Current clients of Developmental Disabilities Administration
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (360) 418-6108 Main phone
Email Address: [email protected]
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Contact the DDA region-specific office for more information and to determine eligibility.
FEES: Call for more information.
DOCUMENTS: Documentation supporting a request for eligibility is required.
Potential clients will need to provide information such as educational, psychological, medical, and neuropsychological records and evaluations that will assist in determining whether the disability meets DDA eligibility criteria.
DDA staff can assist with completing the application and/or acquiring documentation.
LANGUAGES: Interpreter services
AREA SERVED: Clark and Skamania Counties
SITE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
  • Residential Placement Services for People with Disabilities
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.