Provides case management services to eligible individuals. Service Coordinators assist individuals with developmental disabilities in identifying, accessing, coordinating and assuring the delivery of available services and resources, such as medical/dental, respite care, housing, vocational services, transportation, personal care, recreation, behavioral health services, family support, and brokerage/support services for adults.
2051 Kaen Road
Suite 135
Oregon City, OR 97045
Eligibility: Children and adults with an intellectual or developmental disability. Applicant must be an Oregon resident and US citizen.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-6pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (503) 655-8640 Main phone
  • (503) 557-2824 Intake and Eligibility
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Call to request an application for Developmental Disabilities services. An appointment will be scheduled with an eligibility worker who can help you through the application process.
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: Proof of citizenship, proof of address, records of any/all psychological and medical assessments related to the disability
LANGUAGES: English, interpretation or signing by arrangement
AREA SERVED: Clackamas County
TRAVEL/LOCATION INFORMATION: Located at the intersection of Kaen and Beavercreek Roads, at the top of the hill in Oregon City. On TriMet Bus Line 33 with sign: Clackamas Community College/CCC
  • Benefits Assistance * Disabilities Issues
  • Case/Care Management * Disabilities Issues
  • Certificates/Forms Assistance * Disabilities Issues
  • Disability Related Center Based Employment
  • Disability Related Parenting Programs
  • Disability Related Transportation
  • Home/Community Based Developmental Disabilities Programs
  • Residential Placement Services for People with Disabilities
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.