COVID-19 FINANCIAL RELIEF PROGRAMS
HOOD RIVER, SHERMAN & WASCO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT
Print & Share
Print & Share
At or below 80% Area Median Income and have a documented financial
need and lack of resources related to COVID-19
No standard hours
- (541) 296-5462 Main phone
Visit website to access application or call for more information.
Return the completed application packet to Mid-Columbia Housing
Authority by mail, fax, email, or drop box outside their office.
More detailed information is on the application itself. Applicants
will be considered in order of date and time the application is
Required documentation is listed on the application
Hood River, Sherman, and Wasco Counties
- Electric Service Payment Assistance
- Gas Service Payment Assistance
- Heating Fuel Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Payment Assistance
- Rent Payment Assistance
- Water Service Payment Assistance
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.