The Clark County Property Tax Exemption for Senior Citizens and Disabled Persons program can help pay for property taxes. Under the exemption program, the residence’s assessed value is frozen and they are exempt from excess and special levies resulting in a reduction in their property taxes.
1300 Franklin Street
2nd Floor
Vancouver, WA 98660
Eligibility: Exemption program:
- At least 61 years old, OR deemed disabled by Social Security OR have an 80% military service-connected evaluation rating in the assessment year you are applying
-Own and occupy the home as your principal residence by December 31
-Annual combined disposable income may not exceed $50,348
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (564) 397-2391 Main phone For questions or to report changes in your status
Email Address: [email protected]
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Complete and send the application and appropriate documentation to the Clark County Assessor's Office
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: -Photo ID showing residence and birth date
-Disability award notice showing date of determination
-Death certificate, if an owner is deceased or if applying as a qualified widow/widower
-Complete IRS federal tax return (if filed), all W-2s, and all 1099s, and any other proof of income for the household
-Purchase and sale documents of any properties bought or sold in the year prior to the year of requested reduced taxes
-Copies of any out-of-pocket prescription drug expenses for the year prior to the year of requested reduced taxes
LANGUAGES: English, interpretation or signing by arrangement
AREA SERVED: Clark County
SITE HOURS: Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm
TRAVEL/LOCATION INFORMATION: The Assessor's Office is on the second floor of the Public Service Center in Vancouver.
  • Property Tax Information * Adults With Disabilities/Health Conditions
  • Property Tax Information * Older Adults
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.