County Veterans Service Offices (CVSOs) serve as the entry points to understanding the benefits, resources, and entitlements available to veterans, their dependents, and survivors. CVSOs can provide the following:
-Veterans' benefits counseling and claims preparation assistance, as well as advocacy throughout the claims process
-Counseling on federal VA benefits and other state and federal ancillary benefits
-Educational benefit claims assistance
-Assistance for veterans who wish to enroll in health care
-Assistance for requesting military service documents
-Service-connected and non-service-related disability and survivor benefits
-Burial benefits
-Information about veteran home loans
-Oregon Veterans' Home Conservatorship services, including total estate management for eligible individuals who are legally determined to be "protected persons" under Oregon law
435 E Newport Avenue
Suite A
Hermiston, OR 97838
Eligibility: Veterans with any discharge status other than dishonorable and their immediate family members (spouse, un-remarried surviving spouse, child, or stepchild).
Hours: -Pendleton Office, 211 SW 1st Street, Pendleton, OR: Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-noon, by appointment
-Hermiston Office, 435 E Newport Ave, Suite A, Hermiston, OR: Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-noon, by appointment
-Milton Freewater Office, 707 E Broadway, Milton Freewater, OR: Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm, and Friday 8am-noon by appointment
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (541) 278-5482 Pendleton Office
  • (541) 667-3125 Hermiston Office
  • (541) 667-3123 Milton Freewater Office
  • (541) 667-3125 Hermiston Office
  • (541) 278-5482 Pendleton Office
  • (541) 667-3123 Milton Freewater Office
Email Address:
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Call for appointment
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: DD214 and other supporting documents as needed
AREA SERVED: Umatilla County
  • Benefits Assistance * Veteran/Military Personnel Issues
  • Burial Benefits * Veteran/Military Personnel Issues
  • General Health Insurance Information/Counseling * Veteran/Military Personnel Issues
  • Military Records
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.