SUPPORTIVE SERVICES FOR VETERAN FAMILIES
Print & Share
Print & Share
Veterans and their families can be assisted with housing through case management, pending eligibility. If eligible, assistance and support may include move-in/rental assistance, eviction prevention, benefits support, employment and education services, legal aid around housing barriers, and other expenses that may support stable housing.
Must be willing to work with a caseworker. May require clients to be alcohol- and drug-free. Assistance in any of these programs depends on availability of funds.
3630 Aviation Way
Medford, OR 97504
Medford, OR 97504
Veterans and veteran families who are homeless or at imminent risk
of homelessness and have an income at or below 50% of Area Median
Income with any discharge other than "Dishonorable." Veteran must
be present in household.
Monday-Thursday 7:30am-6pm, Friday 8am-4:30pm
- (541) 779-6691 Main phone
- (541) 779-8886 FAX
- (541) 779-6691 Intake
Email Address: email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, in person services available by appointment only;
services also available via phone.
Call and follow prompts; select option 2, then option 3. Listen to
the instructions and leave name, phone number, and a brief message.
A caseworker will return the call and discuss eligibility and
options. Depending on the results of the eligibility screening, an
appointment may be scheduled. An intake appointment does not
DD214, photo ID, Social Security card, proof of income
English, Spanish, interpretation or signing by arrangement
Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, and Josephine Counties
- Case/Care Management * Homeless Veterans
- Case/Care Management * Veterans
- Homeless Permanent Supportive Housing * Veterans
- Housing Related Coordinated Entry * Veterans
- Rent Payment Assistance * Homeless Veterans
- Rent Payment Assistance * Veterans
- Rental Deposit Assistance * Homeless Veterans
- Rental Deposit Assistance * Veterans
Other Services Offered At This Location:
- COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCE - INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNTS
- COMMUNITY GROUPS AND GOVERNMENT/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES - COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY
- DISASTER SERVICES - CENTER FOR COMMUNITY RESILIENCE
- FOOD - COMMODITY SUPPLEMENTAL FOOD PROGRAM
- FOOD - FOOD SHARE
- HEALTH SUPPORTIVE SERVICES - DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LOANS
- HOUSING/SHELTER - AFFORDABLE HOUSING
- HOUSING/SHELTER - DEPOSIT ASSISTANCE
- HOUSING/SHELTER - EMERGENCY HOMELESS PREVENTION PROGRAM
- HOUSING/SHELTER - HOMEBUYER EDUCATION
- HOUSING/SHELTER - JACKSON COUNTY CONTINUUM OF CARE SCREENINGS
- HOUSING/SHELTER - WEATHERIZATION
- INFORMATION SERVICES - ENERGY EDUCATION PROGRAM
- INFORMATION SERVICES - OUTREACH TO SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- MATERIAL GOODS - GOODWILL VOUCHERS
- UTILITIES - UTILITY ASSISTANCE
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.