LEGAL AID SERVICES OF OREGON NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAM
NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAM
Print & Share
Print & Share
Current case priority categories include access to tribal courts, tribal court enhancement, protection of tribal sovereignty and self-government, Indian Child Welfare Act issues, tribal enrollment, issues involving trust land and resources, educational issues, health care issues, probate and estate planning, public benefits (where impacted by an applicant/recipient's Indian status), and domestic violence.
Indian tribes and groups, and Native individuals. Must meet
low-income eligibility requirements.
By appointment only
- (503) 223-9483 Main phone
Call or visit website for more information
None required at intake
English, interpretation or signing by arrangement
State of Oregon
- Benefits Assistance * Native American Community
- General Legal Aid * Native American Community
- Native American/Tribal Law
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.