QUESTION- What is the Periodic Report?
ANSWER- 6 months after receiving SNAP/food stamps benefits or re-certifying, households must submit a Periodic Report.
-Changes in income that make your income exceed 130% of the FPL must be reported.
-Changes of address and may want to report changes like a reduction in income, increase in housing and utility expenses, additional members of the household and out of pocket medical expenses over $35/month for adults ages 60 and over and adults with disabilities.
-No interview is required during the periodic report.
Confidential Address
Eligibility: Must be a current SNAP recipient
Hours: Call local branch between Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Email Address:
INTAKE PROCEDURE: ODHS will send households the periodic report form. Households can turn it in via mail, email, fax, through their applicant portal account and in person.
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: Proof of changes. For example, income verification and additional family members
LANGUAGES: English, interpretation or signing by arrangement
AREA SERVED: State of Oregon
  • Benefits and Services Assistance * Food Stamps/SNAP Recipients
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.