QUESTION-What changes do I need to report to the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS)?

-You must keep your mailing address current. ODHS closes cases when mail is returned.
-You may want to report changes that may increase your monthly SNAP (food stamp) benefit like reduction in income, increase in housing and utility expenses, additional members of the family group, and out of pocket medical expenses over $35/month for adults ages 60 and older and adults with disabilities.
-If your income was at or below 100%FPL at the time you applied and then increased above 130% FPL, you are required to report the change to the ODHS.
-If your income was already above 130% FPL when you applied and increased to 200% FPL or above, report the change to the DHS.
-If you are unsure what your income change is, report the change and ODHS can verify if the income change will affect your SNAP benefits.
Adults age 60 and older and adults with disabilities have a Simplified Reporting System (SRS) of every 12 months.
-Everyone else must complete a 6 month "Interim Change" report to continue to receive benefits.
-After 12 months of receiving SNAP, households are required to recertify or re-apply by filling out an application, having an interview (in-person or over the phone), and may have to submit documents to the ODHS to continue to receive benefits.
-If you experience an extreme hardship that causes a major loss in income or you are experiencing homelessness you may want to contact your worker to see if you are eligible for an increased benefit amount.
-Changes in benefit amounts occur the following month. Benefits cannot be processed retroactively.
Confidential Address
INTAKE PROCEDURE: You can report changes to your income or household in many ways:

Online at:
By mail at: ONE Customer Service Center, PO Box 14015, Salem, OR 97309
By fax at: 503-378-5628
By phone at: 1-800-699-9075 or TTY 711, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
By email at: [email protected]
To schedule an outbound call appointment with an eligibility ODHS worker please email ODHS at [email protected]
  • Benefits and Services Assistance * Food Stamps/SNAP Recipients
Other Services Offered At This Location:
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.