Provides various rent and rental deposit assistance programs, as well as transitional housing for families. Programs include:

-Home Tenant Based Assistance (HTBA): Provides a 6-12 month rental subsidy. Recipients must have very low income. Waitlist based on the date application was received and preference points.

-Family Transitions Program: Participants must be homeless and have minor children. Provides short-term rental assistance subsidy for 3-6 months.

-Transitional Housing (HSP): Provides transitional housing for families with children. Applicants must be either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.

-Deposit-Only Assistance: Provides one-time help with rental security deposit. Deposit can be no more than twice the rent. Property must pass inspection. Applicants who are income-eligible may apply, but there is no guarantee of funding availability.

-Rental Assistance Program (RAP): Provides one-time rental assistance for up to one month's rent. Recipients must show ability to afford rent in the future. Service provided once per year per household. Funding is not guaranteed.
937 Chetco Avenue
Suite D
Brookings, OR 97415
Eligibility: Varies by program
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (541) 435-7080 ext 370 Housing Services
Email Address: [email protected]
COVID-19 INFORMATION: Due to COVID-19, offices closed to the public; please call or email for services
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Call for information or walk in to fill out an application
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: Varies by program
AREA SERVED: Curry County
SITE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
  • Rent Payment Assistance
  • Rental Deposit Assistance
  • Transitional Housing/Shelter * Homeless Families
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.