Oregon Eligibility (ONE) provides an online application portal for the following public assistance programs in the state of Oregon: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/food stamps), Oregon Health Plan (OHP), Employment Related Daycare (ERDC), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Applicants need only submit one application to be considered for all programs for which they are eligible.
500 Summer Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements vary by program and depend on household size and household income. Refer to Federal Poverty Level (FPL) chart for details.
Hours: Online Application: 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
ONE Customer Service Center: Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (800) 699-9075 ONE Customer Service Center
  • (800) 699-9074 Direct Pay Unit EDRC
Email Address: [email protected]
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Visit website to complete the Oregon Eligibility (ONE) application.

Individuals and families can also apply for benefits through the following methods:
-Download an application and submit through email
-Download an application and print to submit by mail, fax, or dropping off at a local DHS office
-Apply over the phone by calling the ONE Customer Service Center
-For SNAP, ERDC, and TANF: Contact a local DHS office to pick up an application and apply on site

Older adults (ages 65 and older) and people with disabilities apply separately through the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) of Oregon.

-All families receiving ERDC have a monthly co-payment calculated using the number of people in the family and their combined income.
DOCUMENTS: Social Security Number (SSN) for everyone who wishes to apply for benefits (not required to provide Social Security card)
-Proof of gross income for the last 30 days (pay stubs, a letter from employer, award letter, for self-employment bank statements showing business revenue and costs)
-Non-citizens must provide legal documentation in order for DHS to determine if they meet the eligibility criteria. Some examples include I-94, Permanent Resident Card, I-551, Employment Authorization, I-688B.
-Photo ID may be helpful but is not required; DHS can verify identity with a SSN or another method
-If you are experiencing homelessness, you will need a temporary mailing address to apply. An eligibility worker can help you figure out other needed documents.
-If you are facing challenges obtaining proof of income or other documents, a worker can work with you to obtain income verification and other needed information.

Note: You do not need any documents to fill out and/or submit an application
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Chinese, Somali, Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese
AREA SERVED: State of Oregon
SITE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
  • Certificates/Forms Assistance * Food Stamps/SNAP Recipients
  • Certificates/Forms Assistance * Medicaid Recipients
  • Certificates/Forms Assistance * TANF Recipients
  • Child Care Expense Assistance
  • Food Stamps/SNAP
  • Medicaid
  • Medicaid Information/Counseling
  • TANF
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.