Offers relief grants for food service workers and agricultural laborers with a debt resulting from sickness/injury or the sickness/injury of an immediate family member. Applicants must have past due expenses. Grants are made payable to service providers such as rental agencies & utility companies. Grant amount determined on a case-by-case basis.
Eligibility: Must be food service or agricultural worker with accrued debt due to sickness or injury and lack the ability to pay for basic cost of living needs (i.e., rent, utilities).
Hours: 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (503) 505-1967 Main phone Email preferred
Email Address:
FEES: None
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Visit website to apply or for more information
DOCUMENTS: Food Handler's Permit (if applicable), employment verification, copy of pay stub, copy of bank statement, and copies of recent bills (rental lease/mortgage, utility) to be paid by grant
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
AREA SERVED: State of Oregon
    If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
    * The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.

    No Mapping Information Available