Emergency Rent Assistance Program (ERAP) for households that have experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19. Can assist with back rent to March 2020.
Confidential Address
Eligibility: If you can answer YES to any of the following, you may be eligible:

Does 50% or more of your current monthly income go to pay rent?
Have you experienced homelessness or lived doubled-up/couch-surfed within the last five years?
Have you been evicted within the last seven years?
Has your housing been disrupted due to household member race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, or religion?
Are you 62 or older?
Are you at-risk of a severe illness per CDC?
Are you under 25 years old and pregnant or parenting?
Are you under 25 years old and received support (current or past) from any one of the following: foster care; adoption; mental health; drug, alcohol treatment; court systems?
Does a member of your household have a disability? This may include a physical, developmental, mental, or emotional impairment, including impairment caused by alcohol or drug abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder, or brain injury. A person with HIV/AIDS is considered disabled.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: 11am-5pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (360) 695-9677 Council for the Homeless
  • (360) 952-8317 ext 387 Share
  • (360) 952-8318 ext 386 Español
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Call any of the locations or visit website. The waitlist opens and closes periodically, check website to see if the waitlist is open and how to apply.
FEES: None
DOCUMENTS: None required at intake
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, interpretation or signing by arrangement
AREA SERVED: Clark County
  • Rent Payment Assistance
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.

No Mapping Information Available