Print & Share
Print & Share
Parents or caregivers can contact the child's school or school district to find out if they offer school supplies for students in need. Families experiencing homelessness can also contact the McKinney-Vento homeless liaison at their school.
Call local school office or school district for information.
Sometimes getting in touch with the school counselor or social
worker directly is the best option.
States of Oregon and Washington
- Computer Distribution Programs * Grade School Students
- Discounted Internet Service * Grade School Students
- School Supplies
Other Services Offered At This Location:
- COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCE - SHORT-TERM RENT ASSISTANCE (STRA)
- CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL SYSTEM - TELMATE
- FOOD - FREE AND REDUCED COST BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
- HEALTH SUPPORTIVE SERVICES - COORDINATED CARE ORGANIZATIONS (CCO)
- HEALTH SUPPORTIVE SERVICES - COVID-19 MEDICAL MOTELS
- HOUSING/SHELTER - DEFUNCT COVID-19 RELIEF PROGRAMS
- LEGAL SERVICES - NOTARY SERVICES
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.