VETERAN REINTEGRATION CENTERS
VETERAN REINTEGRATION SERVICES (VET CENTERS)
Print & Share
Print & Share
-Individual and group counseling for veterans, service members, and their families
-Family counseling for military-related issues
-Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active duty death
-Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
-Outreach and education including Post-Deployment Health Reassessment Program (PDHRA), community events, etc.
-Substance abuse assessment and referral
-Employment assessment and referral
-VBA benefits explanation and referral
-Screening and referral for medical issues including Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), depression, etc.
Veterans and their family members
Varies by location
- (877) 927-8387 877-WAR-VETS 24/7
Everyone entering the facilities is screened, and visitors are
limited. Face coverings are mandatory. Please contact first before
going to any locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care
at home by phone or video.
Walk in, call, or visit website for more information
Verification of active duty
English, interpretation or signing by arrangement
State of Oregon
- At Risk/Homeless Housing Related Assistance Programs * Veterans
- Military Transition Assistance Programs
- Veteran Reintegration Counseling
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.