Public housing provides decent and safe rental housing for eligible low-income families. Units are mostly duplexes and 4-bedroom houses.

Provides various properties offering rent subsidized by USDA Rural Development. Country Village is a farm laborer property giving waitlist preference to households in the agricultural industry. Aspen Court is a property for older adults and adults with disabilities. Bonanza Apartments, Iris Glen, Sky Meadows, Sunrise Vista, Lakeview Commons, and Merrill Apartments are not targeted to specific populations.

Fields complaints about public housing.
1445 Avalon Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Eligibility: Public housing: Household income must not exceed 50% of the Area Median Income. Must be a US citizen or have an eligible immigration status. All prospective tenants must have good rental references. Criminal and credit history will be checked.

Rural Development: Varies by property. Must meet USDA income guidelines.
Hours: Monday/Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm, Tuesday/Wednesday 9am-5:30pm, Friday 10am-3pm
Phone/FAX Numbers
  • (541) 884-0649 Main phone
  • (866) 358-8549 Toll-free
  • (541) 883-1568 FAX
  • (541) 884-0649 Main phone
  • (866) 358-8549 Toll-free
Email Address: khainfo@klamathhousing.org
COVID-19 INFORMATION: Due to COVID-19, no walk-ins
INTAKE PROCEDURE: Call or visit website for more information. Preliminary applications for the waitlist available online.
FEES: Tenants pay 30% of their income for rent for subsidized properties only
DOCUMENTS: Proof of income, Social Security numbers, names, and birth dates for all household members
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
AREA SERVED: Klamath and Lake Counties
SITE HOURS: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm
  • Housing Complaints * Public Housing Residents
  • Public Housing
  • Public Housing * Adults With Disabilities/Health Conditions
  • Public Housing * Agricultural Laborers
  • Public Housing * Older Adults
If you represent this agency, update your listing here.
* The community resource directory information is up to date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. 211Info does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency. We simply provide information as a public service.